FUN STUFFS TO ENGAGE YOURSELF INTO IN THIS LOCKDOWN

INTERESTING/FUN THINGS TO ENGAGE YOURSELF INTO DURING THIS COVID 19 LOCKDOWN.

Good Day Living beautiful souls!, It's been a while I posted an article on human lifestyle I little busy sorry about that well now I decided to post this article about interesting/fun things to do in this lockdown. Well I don't need to remind you guys what has really hit the whole world now "The Covid 19 Virus" it has been the most serious and deadly virus I have witnessed (well not like contacting the virus but the impact and changes the virus has caused in the whole world).. We all have been at home doing nothing it's getting boring, it's killing some of us, I can barely think well and use a pen to write words 😂 😂.. Well we all thank God we are alive which is definitely the most important thing right now to those infected with the virus I wish you all a quick recovery and a good life. AMEN!.. Its no doubt that we humans love to party, do crazy stuffs, be free, be among loved ones and go out to the world. It's so sad that all this was actually called off due to the outbreak of the Corona virus. So today I will tell you guys interesting things you can do in your home to keep yourself alive and happy 😊 ofcos every human wants that. Let's start;

 SOME OF THE INTERESTING THINGS TO DO 👇

1. CHAT / VIDEO CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY : Thank God for technology, we all have our smartphones, laptops and other gadgets. With all this tools you can simply use it to chat and video call your friends and family you guys can probably create a group chat or something on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all of them.Infact in this period, everyone can share any secrets tell each other about plans when we get free of the virus and other interesting stuffs like that. Likewise, you don't want to miss cool trends on the internet especially on Twitter and Instagram as well as keeping up with your favorite celebrities. They are all for humans to entertain us.

2. WATCH VIDEOS ONLINE : Fuch yeah I do this alot like I feel I should actually marry YouTube 😂. There are thousands of interesting videos on the internet especially at YouTube platform which seems to be the largest video online company in the world. You can as well stay updated to new release music videos from your favorite artists, watch comedy videos and even movies.

3. WATCH MOVIES and SERIES : Very interesting stuff to do I watch movies 21 hours of my day the rest are for YouTube. There are several new released movies in all genres [Actions, Comedy, Horror, and science fiction]. About some minutes ago I watched this comedy movie "The Wrong Missy" so fucking hilarious and crazy you should go see it if you haven't. Those of you that have access to Netflix, Goodluck you guys are the real people enjoying unlimited movies you can as well go back to old interesting movies like fast and furious, Dracula, Spider man and others I actually watched all of that again like I formatted my brain to make it new I love it you should try it.

4. LISTENING TO MUSIC : Yeah pretty much it's no doubt that Music Is life!, romantic music, inspiration songs, Grove Street music (mostly all niggas taste) especially from lil_baby, quavo, Da_baby yeah I love their music. Well we all have our taste try listening to music it helps keep oneself alive.

5. PLAY VIDEO GAMES : Playing video games is so fun and interesting I would blow anybody brain that thinks it's shit or don't do it 😂 😂.. It takes most of my time especially football games "Pes and Fifa" on my pc well am not rich I play my games on my pc don't have a play station yet. Everyone you should try this if you haven't been doing it before even old people should and play with family or whoever you living with its more interesting playing games with and against someone or people.

6. READING NOVELS : Yeah this helps too, this might be a little difficult for those that don't read much especially the guy writing this post 😂. You guys should read books on romance, nature, Aesthetic, love and cool human lifestyle.

 OK THANKS EVERYONE, PLS SHARE THIS POST TO YOUR FRIENDS AND MAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE INTERESTING.. THANKS 😊

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. To be honest I love the picture right over there

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm being sincere, each and every person should know your blog and how great your articles are.

    ReplyDelete